What To Read?
- New York Times Bestseller Lists
- Publisher's Weekly Bestseller Lists
- USA Today Book Reviews and Bestseller Lists
- IndieBound Book Sellers Bestseller Lists
Resources for Adults
- Authors by Genre - Download this list of authors categorized by genre.
- Readalikes - Download this list of books that gives you suggestions on what to read next based upon what you've previously read and enjoyed.
- Past library book club picks - AMPL Books, Mondays 'R Murder, and oung at Heart Reading Circle,
- Popular Series - Download this list of popular series (in order) by author.
- Fiction for Foodies - 'Nuff said.
Resources for Teens
- Popular Series - Download this list of popular series for teens (in order) by author.
- Dystopias, Utopias, Alternate Worlds - Every world imaginable from frightful to fantastic.
- Snore No More! - Books that put the story back into history.
- Steampunk -Steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction, fantasy, alternate history, and speculative fiction that came into prominence during the 1980s and early 1990s.
- Toads & Tiaras - Fairy tales retold for teens.
- YARP List -Check out the list of 2016-2017 YARP selections.
- Zombies & Werewolves & Vampires... Oh My! - Check out our list of books starring zombies, werewolves, and vampire... Oh my!
Resources for Kids
- Prairie Bud and Pasque Master List - The master list is chosen by a committee of librarians and educators.
- Caldecott Medal and Honor Books - The year's best picture books as chosen by the American Library Association.
- Newbery Medal and Honor Books - The year's best children's literature as chosen by the American Library Assocation.
If you have any questions, please call the Alexander Mitchell Public Library at 605-626-7097 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.