Wylie Park Storybook Land Visitor Center Meeting/Party Rooms
Visitor Center Meeting/Party Rooms
The meeting/party rooms are part of the Visitor Center facility. There are two meeting/party rooms which will accommodate up to 30 people in each room. There is a divider wall between the two rooms which can be removed to expand to one larger room. General Rental Information.
- Access to outdoor picnic patio (shade structures and picnic tables)
- Sink in each room
- Refrigerator in each room
2020 Rental Rates
- Monday - Friday: $52 per time block plus tax / $100 full day plus tax
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: $64 per time block plus tax / $120 full day plus tax
- 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Full day: 10:30 am - 8:30 pm
Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and can be made for the Visitor Center Meeting/Party Rooms beginning the first Monday in January for the current year of your requested reservation. Reservations can be made by calling the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department office at (605) 626-7015 or make a reservation in person at 225 SE Third Avenue, Aberdeen, SD 57401.