- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Inspections
- Airport Rescue Firefighting – the Federal Aviation Administration requires a minimum of one person specifically dedicated to the airport emergency responses.
- Disaster Response - airport, weather, fire, mass casualty incidents, etc.
- Emergency Medical Services - We have 27 nationally registered paramedics and 18 EMTs
- Fire Code Compliance - home and business inspections
- Fire Hydrant Testing Annually
- Fire Prevention Services - school fire drills, etc.
- Fire Suppression and Investigation
- Mutual Aid through a statewide agreement regarding all-hazards response
- Mutual Aid to Brown County Fire Departments and the state - includes weapons of mass destruction, Hazmat, Structural Collapse, and other rescue services
- Public Education
- Regional Hazardous Materials Response to the Northeast Region of South Dakota - all employees are hazmat technicians or specialists
- Rescue Services - high angle rope, ice, vehicle extrication, trench, confined space, structural collapse, etc.