Wylie Park Campground is OPEN. Please call (888) 326-9693 or stop in to make your camping reservations.
Our new cabins with restroom and kitchen facilities are here. Call for more information.
Wylie Park Campground
Wylie Park Campground YouTube Video
Campground Lodge Registration Building
The Wylie Campground registration building is a 2,500-square-foot building with a lobby, registration area, meeting/party room, camping supplies, food, and souvenirs. The facility also has a laundry room, outdoor patio and internet access.
Wylie Park Campground Lodge Meeting/Party Room Rental Rates
The 500-square-foot meeting/party room is available for rent to host special gatherings of campground patrons. Rental rates are $42 per time block-Monday thru Friday and $52 per time block-Saturday, Sunday and Holidays:
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Wylie Park personnel participated in and successfully completed the Great Service STAR Program sponsored by the South Dakota Department of Tourism. The program consists of completing a number of hospitality and customer service criteria. With the successful completion of the STAR program, Wylie Park has been awarded the Great Service STAR symbol for 2011. As a result of qualifying for this program, The Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department was eligible to be considered for the George S. Mickelson Great Service Award. The Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department is committed to providing quality services, programs and attractions to all visitors to Wylie Park and invites everyone to visit Wylie Park.
Wylie Park Campground is a Good Sam Campground. Good Sam Members are eligible to a 10% discount on camping fees. To inquire, please call (888) 326-9693.
Wylie Park Campground is now a AAA Campground. AAA members are eligible to a 10% discount on camping fees. To inquire, please call (888) 326-9693.
Wylie Park Campground 2015 Calendar of Events
- Memorial Day-May 25, (Weekend Dates–3 days, May 22-24)
- Family Fun Weekend-June 13-14, (Weekend Dates - June 12-13)
- Father’s Day & Arts in the Park-June 20-21 (Weekend Dates - June 19-20)
- Independence Day-Saturday, July 4 (Weekend Dates-3 days, July 2-3-4)
- Storybook Land Festival-July 24-25, (Weekend Dates - July 24-25)
- Brown County Fair-August 10-16, (Weekend Dates - August 14-15)
- Sizzling Summer Nights (Car/Motorcycle Show)-August 22, (Weekend Dates - August 21-22)
- Labor Day-September 7, (Weekend Dates-3 days, September 4-5-6)
- NE Celtic Faire & Games-September 19-20, (Weekend Dates-September 18-19)
Contact For more information on campsites or availability of sites, please call the Wylie Park Campground at (605) 626-3512 or toll-free at (888) 326-9693.