Women's Morning Exercise
Join us in this class of general exercise that emphasizes flexibility and general fitness.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Day: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Location: Washington Street Gym
- Instructor: Kathryn Moen & Anita Bonen
- Fee: $10 per session
- Session A: September 9 - November 1, 2014
- Session B: November 4 - December 20, 2014
Ditch the workout - Join the party! The Zumba program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one of a kind fitness program that will blow you away.
Session A: September 16 - October 22, 2014
Session B: October 28 - December 11, 2014
Time: (choose one) Tuesdays, 7:30-8:15 pm, Wednesdays, 5:35-6:10 pm
Pilates Mat Classes
Pilates is a non-impact, body conditioning class. The Pilates method is an exercise focused on improving flexibility and strength for the total body without building bulk. Students will learn proper breathing and body alignment, improve concentration and keep muscle tone longer.
- Times: (choose one)
- Tuesdays 7:40 - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 7:00 - 7:50 pm.
- Day: Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Location: Aberdeen Recreation & Cultural Center
- Instructor: Brigette Weisenburger
- Fee: $36 per session
- Session A: September 10 - October 17, 2014
- Session B: October 22 - December 5, 2014
Walk For Health
Monday through Friday, come to Washington Street Gym at 401 North Washington Street and walk for health. The gym will be open from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and there is no charge.
Seniors Open Gym
The Washington Street Gym will be open for seniors to shoot hoops and play basketball. Come give it a try! Available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 am to 12:30 p.m. Runs October 7 - December 11, 2014. No charge.
For More Information
If you're interested in joining any of these classes or would like more details, please contact the Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Division at (605) 626-7015.