Summers are not just for outdoor activities. Youth in 1st-8th grade have the opportunity to learn an excellent indoor lifetime sport – bowling. In this activity, participants are divided into different age groups with instruction in fundamentals being taught.
Click here to register for activities and passes
- Session A: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Session B: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Date: Thursdays, June 6 - June 27
- Location: Village Bowl, 1314 Eighth Avenue NW
- Participants: 1st-8th grade students
- Enrollment: 12 participants
- Fee: $18 per person (includes shoes, ball, instruction time, and two games per day)
- Registration: At the Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department by the Friday prior to the first class
If you have any questions or would like more information, please review the current brochure
and contact the Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department at (605) 626-7015.