Melgaard Fun Runs
Sponsored by Avera St. Luke's Physical Therapy / Acceleration and U.S. Bank, the Melgaard Park Fun Runs is an event for the recreational runner as well as the avid runner. The course will highlight the recreational trail along Moccasin Creek. Times will be kept but the event will be noncompetitive in nature. No advanced registration is necessary.
- Time: 7:30 pm
- Date: Wednesdays, July 9 and August 6, 2014
- Location: Melgaard Park
- Participants: Open to runners of all ages
- Event: Two-mile run
- Fee: $3 per person / $5 per family
- Registration: Registration begins at 7:00 pm on the day of the event. No advanced registration is necessary.
- Awards: Drawings will be held to give away
prizes to participants.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department at (605) 626-7015.