This event is designed to highlight the talents of seniors 50 years of age and older. All participants may
participate in the State Senior Games in September. Co-sponsors of the event include Aberdeen Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department, the Aberdeen Senior Center
, and the Mayor’s Fitness Council.
Download a Schedule Registration Form here:
2014 Senior Games Schedule/Registration Form
- Date: July 31-August 2, 2014
- Participants: Seniors 50 years of age or older
- Fee: $2 per person, per event (does not include green fees and lane fees that will be charged in golf and bowing events)
- Registration: Advanced registration is necessary by July 18. Registration forms can be picked up and returned to the Aberdeen
Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department and Aberdeen Senior Center.
- 50-, 100-, 200-, 400-, 1500-meter run
- 400- and 800-meter fun walk
- 1500-meter walking race
- Basketball field goal
- Basketball free throw
- Golf (nine holes)
- Pool (eight-ball)
- Softball throw
- Standing long jump
- Whist (card game)
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department at (605) 626-7015.