Summer Programs June 1st - July 31st
All programs are free of charge and held at the Alexander Mitchell Public Library.
No registration required for any of the following programs.
- June 4th - Girls Day
- Bring in your jewelry that you don't wear anymore and swap it for something new to you! Make a scarf or headband to take home. Get a manicure, play Just Dance 4, and make a delicious pair of fruity flip flops to eat!
- June 11th - Guys Day
- Bring your friends and join the fun. Play games including Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. Mod Podge with comic books and create your own duct tape items. Snacks will be provided.
- June 18th - Mario Kart 8 Tournament *1:30 - 3:30
- A qualifying round will place participants into brackets. Single elimination tournament with prizes for the top three players.
- June 25th - #selfiechallenge
- Use a variety of library resources to create and edit a one of a kind selfie! Tablets, props and backdrops will be provided. Prizes for most creative, most artistic and best use of props.
- July 9th - Twisted Games
- Join in the fun of playing classic games with a new twist! Prizes will be awarded to winners.
- July 16th - Minecraft Tournament *1:30 - 3:30
- This tournament will be a team challenge. You do not need a laptop or an account to participate. To the victor go the spoils.
- July 23rd - Cooking Competition *1:30 - 3:30
- Try your luck at winning ingredients by playing mini-challenges and then creating a delicious pizza! Prizes for best tasting, most creative and overall top score.
- July 30th - Make It & Take It
- Get creative and make fun stuff to take home!