Click here to register for activities and classes
- Mommy and Me- Activities for the parent and child to participate in will be shared. Daddies are welcome too!
- Creative Movement- Explores the world of dance through music and movement. Ages 3 & 4
- PreSchool Dance- Basic dance vocabulary is introduced in a more structured class setting. Ages 4 & 5
- Kindergarten Dance- Quicker paced than PreSchool Dance, this class works on primary ballet skills and more dance concepts.
- Company Classes (Ballet and Contemporary) These are serious classes for those students who wish to take their studies to the next level. Admission to this class is by audition only.
- Ballet- Proper posture, turnout, technique, strength and balance are emphasized. Classes for grades 1-12
- PrePointe- For those who are interested in participating in Pointe classes. This class will prepare the student for the extra strength needed with Pointe work. Grades 5-8
- Pointe- For those with Ballet training, admission to this class is with instructor permission only. Grades 7-12
- Tap- Traditional technique as well as “street” tap are taught in these classes. Classes for grades 1-12
- Jazz- Traditional technique in addition to other styles of jazz in upbeat classes. Classes for grades 1-12
- Modern- Modern dance avoids any set vocabulary of steps, instead it adapts and develops with the changing fashion of dance and music. Emphasis is placed on contraction and release and use of momentum, weight, rhythm and dynamics. Classes for grades 3-12
- Clogging- Clogging is an American folk dance that combines precise footwork with loose upper body motion. Classes for grades 5-12
- Hip Hop- High energy classes that encompass movement that has elements of poppin’, locking, and breaking as well as freestyle movement to give students the opportunity to develop their own sense of style. Classes for grades 7-12
- Boys Breakdancing- Breakdancing gets its moves from a variety of dance forms including gymnastics and capoeira. Classes for boys in grades 3-12
- Rhythmic Gymnastics-Rhythmic Gymnastics is a style of dance that combines classical dance technique with gymnastics elements. It is defined by its athletic character, and its unique choreography, which seamlessly blends dance and gymnastics. Classes for grades 1-12
- Broadway- From the sweetness of “Singin’ in the Rain” to the funk of “Fame,” some of our favorite dances come from Broadway. Each class will learn isolations and moves commonly used in jazz dance, and then put them into routines inspired by our favorite musicals of the stage and silver screen.
- Dance Exploration- This class is for students with developmental disabilities. Basic Ballet and Jazz will be taught. Ages 10 and up.