Fire & Rescue
Fire Rescue & Prevention
Aberdeen Fire and Rescue
121 Second Ave. SE
Ph: (605) 626-7048
Fx: (605) 626-3529
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Aberdeen Fire and Rescue provides fire suppression, rescue, prevention, and emergency medical services.
Year End Reports
- Safety / Public Relations
- Perform Rescue Operations (fire, vehicle extrication, ARFF(aircraft rescue fire fighting), weapons of mass destruction (WMD), hazardous materials (HAZMAT), and all hazards (rope rescue-confined space - high / low angle rescue).
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) emergency and non-emergency care of patients.
- Prevention – assist developers, review building plans, permits, inspection and enforcement of fire codes, perform fire cause investigations.
- Cooperate with federal, state, county and local offices in fire / EMS service matters.
View year end reports for 2005-2009.