Aberdeen Fire and Rescue
121 Second Ave. SE
Ph: (605) 626-7048
Fx: (605) 626-3529
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
"To protect and enhance the quality of life in Aberdeen through a comprehensive program of services directed toward public education, prevention, and control in areas of fire, rescue, medical emergencies, hazardous materials incidents, and disasters."
Year End Reports
View year end reports for 2000-2012.
- Safety / Public Relations
- Perform Rescue Operations (fire, vehicle extrication, ARFF(aircraft rescue fire fighting), weapons of mass destruction (WMD), hazardous materials (HAZMAT), and all hazards (rope rescue-confined space - high / low angle rescue).
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) emergency and non-emergency care of patients.
- Prevention – assist developers, review building plans, permits, inspection and enforcement of fire codes, perform fire cause investigations.
- Cooperate with federal, state, county and local offices in fire / EMS service matters.