Wylie Park Campground 2014
Reservations will begin Monday, January 6, 2014 at 7 a.m. We will be taking walk-in and phone (888) 326-9693 reservations.
Wylie Park Campground
Campground Lodge Registration Building
The Wylie Campground registration building is a 2,500-square-foot building with a lobby, registration area, meeting/party room, camping supplies, food, and souvenirs. The facility also has a laundry room, outdoor patio and internet access.
Wylie Park Campground Lodge Meeting/Party Room Rental Rates
The 500-square-foot meeting/party room is available for rent to host special gatherings of campground patrons. Rental rates are $42 per time block-Monday thru Friday and $52 per time block-Saturday, Sunday and Holidays:
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Wylie Park personnel participated in and successfully completed the Great Service STAR Program sponsored by the South Dakota Department of Tourism. The program consists of completing a number of hospitality and customer service criteria. With the successful completion of the STAR program, Wylie Park has been awarded the Great Service STAR symbol for 2011. As a result of qualifying for this program, The Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department was eligible to be considered for the George S. Mickelson Great Service Award. The Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department is committed to providing quality services, programs and attractions to all visitors to Wylie Park and invites everyone to visit Wylie Park.
Wylie Park Campground is a Good Sam Campground. Good Sam Members are eligible to a 10% discount on camping fees. To inquire, please call (888) 326-9693.
Wylie Park Campground 2014 Calendar of Events
- Memorial Day-May 26, (Weekend Dates-3 days - May 23-25)
- Family Fun Weekend-June 7-8, (Weekend Dates - June 6-7)
- Father's Day-June 15 (Weekend Dates - June 13-14)
- Arts in the Park-June 21-22 (Weekend Dates - June 20-21)
- Independence Day-Friday, July 4
(Weekend Dates-3 days - July 3-5)
- Storybook Land Festival-July 25-26, (Weekend Dates - July 25-26)
- Brown County Fair-August 11-17, (Weekend Dates - August 15-16)
- Sizzling Summer Nights Car & Bike Show-August 23-24, (Weekend - August 22-23)
- Labor Day-September 1, (Weekend Dates-3 days – August 29-31)
- NE Celtic Faire & Games-September 20-21, (Weekend -September 19-20)
For more information on campsites or availability of sites, please call the Wylie Park Campground at (605) 626-3512 or toll-free at (888) 326-9693.