Wylie Park Recreation Facilities
- Playgrounds - There are several playgrounds available throughout Wylie Park for children of all ages.
- Recreation Trails - Wylie park contains over three miles of hard-surface trails.
- Sand Volleyball Courts - The park has five volleyball courts in three different locations.
- Softball Diamond - Wylie park has one softball diamond.
- Wylie Lake - Wylie Lake is stocked with fish by South Dakota Game, Fish, and Parks. The lake provides youth, 16 years and under, an opportunity to strengthen their fishing skills.
- Wildlife Exhibits - The park has a number of picnicking areas including rental facilities/shelters and picnic shelters that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Picnicking accommodations - The park has a number of picnicking areas including rental facilities/shelters and picnic shelters that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Wylie Park will open April 15 with hours of operation through October 15 is 10 a.m. till dusk.
The Storybook Land and Land of Oz food concessions, gift shops and rides will open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.